GonnaOrder is an easy-to-use digital menu and ordering solution that enables customers of businesses like restaurants, take-aways, hotels to view their menu, order and pay through their smartphones. To get started with your GonnaOrder integration, follow the 5 minutes step-by-step guide below.
1. Generate your WooDelivery API Key
- Navigate to the Settings/Integrations page within WooDelivery Admin Dashboard
- Copy an API key at the top of the page for later use (Note: Click on [Create New API Key] button if you do not have a key)
- Note: If you work with multiple merchants/restaurants under the same WooDelivery account, you can attach the API key to a merchant. All orders created from this API key will be assigned to the attached merchant automatically
2. Copy your merchant Id (Optional)
- If you are a merchant on WooDelivery, you can copy your merchant ID from your profile page. Open Your WooDelivery Profile from the Menu on the Left
- Copy your merchant ID and paste it in a text file
2. Connect GonnaOrder Store to WooDelivery
- With your merchant ID and API key copied to the clipboard/ text file, log in to your GonnaOrder store and go to Settings >Integrations. On the integrations page, click on the Connect with WooDelivery button.
- Paste the WooDelivery merchant ID and API key in the corresponding fields and click Connect.
Fill In Your Merchant ID and API Key To Connect
- After successfully connecting your store, GonnaOrder will send all delivery orders to your WooDelivery dashboard. This includes orders submitted for tables or locations associated with a street address.
3. Remove WooDelivery From Your Store
- Like all other third-party applications in GonnaOrder, you can remove WooDeliver from your store and stop sending delivery orders to the platform.To remove WooDelivery from your store, navigate to Settings >Integrations and find the WooDelivery section. Click on the Disconnect button. This should permanently remove the application from your store, and you will need to add your merchant ID again if you ever need to use WooDelivery.Disconnect Your Store From Woodelivery and Stop Forwarding Delivery Orders