Boosting Local Pickup
WooDelivery offer a better customer experience and streamline business processes with our flexible and affordable solutions for in-store pickup, curbside pickup, and drive-thru pickup.
How WooDelivery help with Click & Collect
- Multiple pickup stores management
You can set up multiple merchants/stores for the click & collect service and manage the pickup location details, contact details and store opening hours.
- Customer tracking portal
We offer a dedicated customer portal for click and collect orders. It allows customers to check their pickup order status and collect their orders seamlessly.
- Automated notification
Administrator can set up automated email and SMS notifications for your customers when their order/parcel is ready for pickup. Customer can click on the link to view the pickup details on the customer tracking portal.
- Arrival notification
When customers arrive at the pickup store, the app will also send the real-time push notification with the customer details and their order details to your staff. This will help you ensure you never miss customer pickups and can prepare customer orders before they arrive.
- QR code and pickup confirmation
To quickly match the customers to their orders, customers can show their QR codes for their pickups. You can scan the QR codes, and the app will automatically match the codes to the right orders.
- Drive-thru pickup confimration
For the drive-thru pickup, customer can read the 4-letters pickup code and you can find the matching orders in the system quickly.
- E-Commerce integration
You can integrate WooDelivery with your eCommerce store and sync all pickup orders into the app. For common apps such as WooCommerce & Shopify, connect with our plug-ins and it takes a few minutes to set it up. For complete control, integrate with our developer friendly web API.
For In-store pickup, customers will present a QR code when collecting their order/parcel. You can scan the QR code using the mobile app to easily find the matching order.
For curbside pickup, you will receive the real-time push notification with their vehicle plate number and order details. You will bring the pickup order out to the consumer’s vehicle.
For the drive-thru pickup, customer will read the 4-letters pickup code on their tracking portal, and store associate can enter the pickup code on the mobile app to find the order.
Customer Tracking Portal
- Check their pickup order status and order details
- See the location of the pickup points on a map
- Check the pickup store working hours. Customer can pickup orders only at the store opening hours
- Navigate from their current locations to the pickup points, using Google Maps
- Notify store staff when customer arrive at the collection point
- Open a secure order pickup QR code that will help you match the customers to the right orders
- Provide vehicle details so that it’s easier for you to find them when they arrive at the curbside pickup spots
- Customer can read the 4-letters pickup code for the drive-thru pickup