Affordable WooDelivery Pricing Plans
- Includes 200 tasks per month
- Additional tasks at $0.08/task
- Unlimited users & drivers
- Route optimization
- 1 team or operational unit
- Automatic task assignment
- Merchant/customer portal
- Booking & ordering forms
- Custom fields template
- Real-time delivery tracking page
- Barcode scanning
- Automatic task import
- Automatic notifications
- Service & pricing management
- Driver roster & schedule
- Email support
- Includes 2000 tasks per month
- Additional tasks $0.04 – 0.06/task
- Branded customer experience
- All features on the Starter plan
- Unlimited users & teams
- Custom booking/ordering forms
- Web API and webhook integration
- Shipping label & delivery docket
- In-store & drive-thru pickup
- Vehicle management
- Safety inspection checklist
- Geo-fencing and zone management
- Work distance & time tracker
- Other Professional add-ons
- Prioritized email & chat support
- Implementation & integration support
- All features on Professional plan
- Dedicated server & database
- Host your data in a private cloud
- White-label web URLs
- White-label mobile apps
- Single sign on (SSO)
- All applications with your company logo, domain name and color theme
- Customise UI/UX and scale up when required
- Custom integration with other applications
- Custom feature development
- Go live with your project in weeks
- Min setup cost $6,000 + Pay per use
- Ongoing maintenance & support
- Online meetings & training
Frequently Asked Questions
The free trial gives you 14 days to test WooDelivery Starter and Professional plans and get a feel for how it works. No credit card is required. New users will automatically get 14 days free trial on the Starter Plan. You can contact [email protected] if you want to extend your free trial.
A task is the core unit of work to be completed by drivers or agents using the driver app. For example:
- Delivery of parcel
- Pickup of groceries
- House cleaning service
A task is the core unit of work to be completed by drivers (e.g. a pickup or delivery). For billing purposes, tasks are counted when completed through WooDeliverys driver app or through any other method, such as an API call.
As a WooDelivery customer you are automatically charged once a month on the date you started your subscription. You will be automatically charged for the selected plan and any task overages and Telephony used in the previous month.
We accept debit, credit cards. Additional payment methods are available with our annual Professional and Enterprise plans. Contact [email protected] for more information.
We do not store your credit card information, so none of your sensitive billing information ever hits our servers. We use Stripe, a PCI Service Provider Level 1 certified (the most stringent level of certification) payment processor to handle our recurring billing needs.
Absolutely, you can cancel the subscription at any time by clicking on the Manage Subscription button. We do not have any lock-in contract.
Please contact [email protected] if you want to change your plan at the middle of the billing cycle.
We provide the branded solutions on the Professional plan with the following features:
- Put your company logo on driver App, admin dashboard, online forms, tracking and alert messages.
- Change the theme colour on driver App, admin dashboard, online forms to match your company branding.
- No [Powered by WooDelivery] badge on forms, tracking pages, emails.
- Send notification emails from your company email address e.g. [email protected]
- Fully customisable ordering/booking forms with your company branding
- Branded merchant/customer portal for your regular customers
We offer lower rates for customers who do more delivery volumes on the [Professional] plan.
The following graduated pricing is applied to the Professional plan:
|First 2,000 tasks used||$159 flat fee|
|Next 2,001-6,000 tasks used||$0.06 per task|
|6,001+ tasks used||$0.04 per task|
If your business expects to use more than 10,000 tasks per month, contact [email protected] for discounted pricing.
We offer more discount on the Professional plan if you migrate to an annual billing plan.