WordPress/WooCommerce is an ecommerce platform that enables you to build a successful online business & website. The WooDelivery integration with WordPress (through WooCommerce) now helps you not only process orders for delivery on your WordPress account but now allows those orders to be sent instantly to your WooDelivery account so you can start dispatching, tracking and managing the deliveries to be fulfilled out in the field!
To get started with your WordPress/WooCommerce integration, follow our simple 5 minutes WooCommerce Quick Start Guide below, and download the attached WooCommerce Plugin below
Generate your WooDelivery API Key
- Navigate to the Settings/Integrations page within WooDelivery Admin Dashboard
- Create an API key and copy it for use later
- Note: If you work with multiple merchants/restaurants under the same WooDelivery account, you can attach the API key to a merchant. All orders created from this API key will be assigned to the attached merchant automatically
Upload the WooDelivery Plugin to your WooCommerce site
- Navigate to the Settings/Integrations/ WooCommerce page and download the WooDelivery WooCommerce Plugin to your computer.
- Login to your WordPress account and navigate to Tools/Plugins
- Upload the WooDelivery Plugin: click “Add New” / “Upload Plugin” /”Choose File”/ “Select File”/ “Install Now”
Activate the WooDelivery Plugin
- Activate the WooDelivery Plugin by pushing “Activate Plugin”
Configure WooCommerce Shipping Settings
- Click on “WooCommerce” / “Settings”/ “Shipping”/ “WooDelivery”
- Add your API Key (from WooDelivery)
- Add your Merchant ID if you want to link this store to a merchant account
- Dispatch Location Settings: this is used if your dispatch location is permanent (orders originate from the same location). This dispatch information will be populated on your WooDelivery task.
- Pickup Address in Checkout: this is used if you allow your customers to create the pickup and drop off addresses
Note: Kindly be aware that our plugin integration is specifically configured to synchronize orders that originate from the checkout page of your website with WooDelivery. Orders generated through the WooCommerce admin backend will not be automatically transmitted to WooDelivery using this method.
Alternatively, we provide an alternative integration solution through WooCommerce webhook, which operates seamlessly within the WooCommerce backend. This integration ensures that all orders, regardless of their origin on the checkout page or admin portal, are efficiently forwarded to WooDelivery. If you believe that the WooCommerce webhook integration is better suited for your business needs, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team for a comprehensive step-by-step setup guide.