Shopify is an eCommerce platform that enables you to build a successful online business & website. Once you create your Shopify account you can begin setting up product catalogues & menus and start selling online.
The WooDelivery integration with Shopify now helps you not only process orders for delivery on your Shopify account but now allows those orders to be sent instantly to your WooDelivery account so you can start dispatching, tracking and managing the deliveries to be fulfilled out in the field!
Take a look at the instructions below to get started:
Generate your WooDelivery Callback URL
- Navigate to the Settings/Integration page within WooDelivery Admin Dashboard
- Click on the Shopify icon
- Copy the URL with API key at the top of the page
Create Webhook on Shopify Store
- Navigate to the Settings/Notifications
- Scroll to bottom of the Notifications page, click on the Create webhook button
- Create a new webhook and copy your WooDelivery Callback URL and paste it into the URL input box. There are 2 options with the webhook event:
Option 1: Set the webhook event to “Order creation”. It will send all new orders created on Shopify to WooDelivery no matter if they are paid or not.
Option 2: Set the webhook event to “Fulfillment creation”. It will send orders from Shopify to WooDelivery only when the orders are marked as “Fulfilled” status on the Shopifyplatform.
Please note that you need to set up only one webhook either “Order creation” or “Fulfillment
creation”. Please do NOT create duplicated webhooks as it will cause the duplications with
- Click on the “Send test notification” button to trigger a test order. It should create a new delivery task on your WooDelivery account if the integration setup is successful.
Optional Settings for Merchants
Do you want to link the Shopify orders to your merchant portal?
You can find your merchant Id under the user profile page.
Copy the merchant Id and add it to the end of Shopify Callback URL.