CloudWaitress is an online ordering system that ticks all the boxes for the restaurant owners. With this online food ordering system, you can easily take food orders directly from your website. To get started with your CloudWaitress integration, follow the 5 minutes step-by-step guide below.
1. Generate your WooDelivery API Key
- Navigate to the Settings/Integrations page within WooDelivery Admin Dashboard
- Copy an API key at the top of the page for later use (Note: Click on [Create New API Key] button if you do not have a key)
- Note: If you work with multiple merchants/restaurants under the same WooDelivery account, you can attach the API key to a merchant. All orders created from this API key will be assigned to the attached merchant automatically
2. Create Custom Integration on CloudWaitress
- Go to CloudWaitress restaurant admin
- Choose the Settings – System – Webhooks -> Create Webhook
3. Configure the new custom integration endpoint
Create an custom integration endpoint with the following details:
- Endpoint URL: https://api.woodelivery.com/api/cloudwaitress/order?apikey=[WOODELIVERY_API_KEY]Note: please replace [WOODELIVERY_API_KEY] with the real API key you copied from the admin dashboard.
- On the Event tab, please only enable the “Order – Created” event. Please disable all other events to prevent from creating duplicated orders.
- Click on Save button to create webhook.
Once the integration endpoint is created, you can create a test order on CloudWaitress, it should automatically create a delivery task with all the order details on WooDelivery platform.
Please note that it will create tasks on WooDelivery platform only when CloudWaitress order type is “Delivery”. Addtionally, you can enable “Click & Collect” addon on WooDelivery platform to receive and manage the “Pickup” orders from CloudWaitress.